Play and Drive Pirelli eKarting Championship
Are you ready for the battle?
Experience: After 6 years of development and 5 generations of prototypes, after thousands of kilometers and hundreds of recharges, Play and Drive launches its first eKarting Championship supported by the well known tire brand Pirelli, for a limited number of international karting race drivers. Only 8 lucky of them will take part in the Challenge. The Championship is organized by the CLUB MOTORLAND, PLAY AND DRIVE and FADA (Aragonese Federation of Automobile)
FIA International Karting Circuit
-Racetrack with Level A homologation by CIK-FIA for international events (top level homologation).
-Length of the homologated racetrack: 1.671,63m
-Track width: 10m
-Length of the start straight: 173,361m
-Number of turns: 9 left-handers/10 right-handers
-Maximum gradient (ascent): 3,25 %
-Maximum gradient (descent): 4,50 %
The Championship Technical Regulation complies with the Specific Regulation for Electrical Equipment of the FIA eKarting Technical Regulation
- AUTONOMY (Typical Capacity): eKarting EGT5 – 5.0 kW.h
- CHASSIS-FRAME: KZ Model with CIK-FIA Homologation
- BODY AND PROTECTIONS: All with CIK-FIA Homologation
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Ventilated Front and Rear Brake Disks with CIK-FIA Homologation
- DATA LOGGER AND DISPLAY: AIM Solo 2 DL (including data recording and graphics)
- EKARTING WEIGHT: 126 Kg
- EKARTING MINIMUM WEIGHT (Driver include): 195-199Kg (final weight will be decided according to the weight of selected drivers.)
- TRANSMISSION: Rear wheel drive with chain transmission
- MOTOR PEAK POWER (TIME ATTACK MODE): 30kW (41cv)
How to participate ?
Who is it for?: The Championship is open for all Go-kart race drivers all over the world born before 2005 inclusive.